OldDaysConquer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Update the Monster Hunter quest and remove DB for 10k mob kills.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

tomtenager

Hello everyone, first I want to say this is the best classic co server I have found, and I really like that you kept the rates at 1x.

However I dislike three major things on this server but I will continue to keep playing nonetheless.

And my problem is that you can get a DB from killing 10 thousand monsters. This removes the Classic co feeling for me by alot. I'd much rather if you maybe add the monster hunter quests where you kill 300 monster and get a 1/3 of an Xp ball and a meteor. AND IF VERY LUCKY a DB.

Something among those terms

Atleast a more classic concept that you dont get DBs from just killing Robins 10000 times. And also getting a DB from voting ruins this Classic Conquer feeling. And it feels much more like i'm playing on a fun server and not a classic one.

I will vote even if there are no rewards but I understand there must be something to encourage it.

Sorry for poorly formatted questions and also I want to say thanks alot for making such a nice server. I will absolutely donate in the future for this nice server.

EDIT: maybe increase the hunting so you need to kill 100k monsters for 1 guaranteed DB.

also I really like the free unique stuff but I see people who are really low level with super strong gear from hunting DBs by killing 10k units all the time. Sorry for this but I am so close to finding a perfect classic server.

Cronos

Admin
Admin

Hello,

First that quest was made as the server was new and help the new players.
Also I plan to remove that and add the jars quests.

If you have any ideas for the rewards per lvl let me know.

As for votes we need to add something to stimulate the players to vote for.

Regards

tomtenager

Cronos wrote:Hello,

First that quest was made as the server was new and help the new players.
Also I plan to remove that and add the jars quests.

If you have any ideas for the rewards per lvl let me know.

As for votes we need to add something to stimulate the players to vote for.

Regards

Hi thanks alot for your positive reply. And because of this I understand why you made this quest.

In classic CO i believed there was 300 monsters for 1 meteor and 1/3 of an XP ball. Maybe something along those lines, it was a long time since I played classic so i'm not sure. I'm sure I can find somewhere what the rewards were but probably something between these lines and ofcourse adjust the XP for the levels.

Regarding the voting reward it's a nice way to get votes but not a nice way to keep it classic. I think it's nice now that the servers is new and you must juice the economy. But later maybe there is possible to change this if there are other rewards. Maybe 2x XP potions, xp . I dont know really I'm sorry.

But I want to say thx for trying to keep it classic i really appreciate this and will continue to play on this server

Kamikaze

I agree with 20k db. too easy to farm

gordonbay

Kamikaze wrote:I agree with 20k db. too easy to farm

Everyone is telling the same thing and i agree, 20k kills for a db its the next level of stupidity and must be fixed right now. Its like the admins dont care for the ingame economy. I saw people trading 1 DB for 1 Metscroll.

What i think could be fair for non-reborn:
Warriors and trojs: 30k = db. 10k = metscroll.
Archers: 70k = db. 20k = metscroll
Fire Tao: 30k = db. 10k = metscroll
Water: 15k = db, 4k = metscroll

Cronos

Admin
Admin

gordonbay wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:I agree with 20k db. too easy to farm

Everyone is telling the same thing and i agree, 20k kills for a db its the next level of stupidity and must be fixed right now. Its like the admins dont care for the ingame economy. I saw people trading 1 DB for 1 Metscroll.

What i think could be fair for non-reborn:
Warriors and trojs: 30k = db. 10k = metscroll.
Archers: 70k = db. 20k = metscroll
Fire Tao: 30k = db. 10k = metscroll
Water: 15k = db, 4k = metscroll

Will implement this.

Regards

Cronos

Admin
Admin

Removed and omplemented the right way of Captains.

For now only the TC one is 100% done.

Regards

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum